North-Caucasian State Humanitarian Technological Academy
In accordance with the Decree of the RF State Committee for Science and Higher Education the North-Caucasian State Humanitarian Technological Academy was established on the 7th of June, 1991. It first served as a branch of the Stavropol Polytechnic Institute and was called “Karachay-Cherkessia Institute of Technology. It was renamed the “Karachay-Cherkessia State Technological Institute on the 8th of December, 1998.
Based on a Decree by the President of the Russian Federation No. 958 (July 18, 2011), and an Order by the Government of the Russian Federation No. 226-p (February 22, 2012), the North-Caucasus State Technical University was founded. It was the result of three universities located in Stavropol Region merging together- The Stavropol State University, the Pyatigorsk Humanities- Technological University, and the North-Caucasus State Technical University.
In 2004, the Medical Institute of the North-Caucasian State Humanitarian Technological Academy was created for addressing the human resource issues in Cherkessk on the most popular specialties- Doctor. The institute, thus, provides training in the specialty- Doctor of medicine in accordance with a license to conduct educational activities in the field of higher education.
There has been an emphasis on the practice of training doctors to go back to their own Countries to serve there. These opportunities for training have been made use of by a large number of Missions throughout Russia. This allows the people living in semi-urban and rural areas in different parts of the country to access up to date health services through hospitals under these doctors’ auspices. Doctors who receive training from this institution are expected to bear in mind that upon starting their vocation they are to use their skills and abilities to serve the needs of the people of the country. While the trainees receive exposure to the most modern developments in medical sciences, they also receive training to make them service oriented. This is done in order to make them identify themselves with the various communities
|University Name||1st Year Fee (USD)||2nd-6th Year Fee (USD)||Total Package (USD)|
|North-Caucasian State Academy||5,300||4,500||27,800|
- First Year Expense Includes: Tuition Fee, Hostel and Insurance.
- Food 1,000 USD.
- He / She should have obtained 50% marks in the Physics / Chemistry / Biology / English at the Class XII higher secondary (10+2) level for the general category. All reserved category students having aggregate 40% marks could also apply.
- He/she has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN NATIONAL. There are no entrances examinations and the admissions are strictly on a first come first served basis.
- Course Duration – 6 Years.
- Medium of instruction – English.
- No entrance exams, No Donations.
- WHO, MCI Recognized Best Medical colleges.
- Affordable fee & Low cost of living.
- European life standard.
- Comfortable hostel accommodation on field.
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- One of the best education system in Europe & Asia.
Step 1 : – Once the student has satisfied himself / herself about all the merits and demerits of studying in Russia, the student should send or email firstname.lastname@example.org his/her filled application form along with required documents.
- Filled application form
- Scanned copy of 10th marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of 12th marks sheet.
- Scanned copy of the first and the last page of the passport (Can be submitted later in case the same is not immediately available).
- 4 Passport size color photograph with white background (3*4 cm).
- Medical fitness certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- An agreement letter from parents (In which they allows student to go abroad and they will bear the cost of Study & living in abroad.
- A self-addressed envelope containing the exact address (family name, first name, city/town, street, number, postal code, country).
Step 2 : – The application will be forwarded to the concerned University. Once the University accepts the application of the student, the University will issues a letter of confirmation of admission/Invitation letter, confirming the admission of the student at the University.
Step 3: –After receiving the Passport and Invitation letter, we will makes arrangements to have the visa stamped on the passport by the Visa Officer at the Russian Embassy. Final Step: – After completing all documentation and formalities, student will arrange the things of common use (Like Clothes, Books, Personal use products etc.)