- Eligibility Criteria for Armenia
- N0 Entrance exam in lndia like IELTS/SAT, Etc.
- A student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December in the year of admission applied.
- Applicant must be standard 12th passed From a regular board with aggregate of at least 50%in Physics, chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from General category, SC & ST 40%, OBC 45% (PCB).
- Students from open boards like NIOS are eligible and can get admission.
- You need to clear NEET EXAM for admission in any country in abroad. However as a NEET UNQUALIFIED candidate you can still study in Armenia and pursue a medical career abroad and settle as well.
Documents required for MBBS in Armenia
- Scanned copies of class 10th and
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- A valid Passport
- Bank statement of parents to show
- Medical Certificates with complete
reports on HIV and vaccination
- Passport size photos
- A filled application form
- Admission invitation letter from
- Scanned copies of NEET Scorecard
- No objection certificate