ELIGIBILITY and DEADLINES, WHEN TO APPLY
Eligibility Criteria & deadlines 2019-20 MBBS & BDS. The process of eligibility and application is simple and fairly easy where acquiring visa is concerned. The MBBS in Bangladesh 2019-2020 session will start in July 2019 and classes will commence from January 2020. Further deadlines will be availed from the respected colleges. Keep in touch with MBBSsolution for all further details to avoid any obstacles in the admission process.
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility 2019
MBBS in Bangladesh Eligibility Criteria for 2019 Batch
ONLY CLASS 12 PASS OUT OF 2019
(CURRENT YEAR) AND 2018 (LAST YEAR) CAN APPLY.
- The candidate must have a passport with minimum 6 months left
before the date of expiration in order to get a visa for MBBS in
- The student must be 17 years old or above on or before 31st
December of the year in which the student is taking admission.
- A student will not be eligible to get admission for MBBS
in Bangladesh if there is a gap of more than 2 years after class 12th or
- If the student applies for admission in the current year,
then he/she should have completed class 12th or passed class 12th in the
current year or in the previous year. If the board conducts exam in 2017 but
issues Passing Certificate in 2018, then also a student is eligible for taking
- The student must have received the Passing Certificate (of
class 12) in the current year (2019) or previous year (2018) only. If you fail
to meet this criterion, then you will not be eligible to study MBBS in
- The student must have cleared 10th standard in 2016 or 2017.
- Indian students must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in
class XI and XII.
- The student must have at least more than or equal to 60%
aggregate marks in PCB in class 12th. The student must have more than 60% marks
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent & HSC or
equivalent should be 8.00.
- Minimum GPA individually in SSC or equivalent & in HSC or
equivalent should be 3.5
- Minimum GPA in biology in class 12th must be 3.5
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC or
‘O’ level or an equivalent exam, only the top 5 subjects are considered for
calculation of GPA. Therefore, the GPA in ‘O’ level = the total marks obtained
in the top 5 subjects ÷ 5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’
level or an equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology)
are considered for calculation of GPA.
- Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C”.
Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3.
- All students now have to clear NEET exam from 2019 onwards.
- Please Note: To
reserve a seat at any top medical college like- Bangladesh Medical College,
DhakaØ National Medical College, Jahurul
Islam Medical College, Anwer Khan Modern Medical College, Green Life Medical
College, Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Medical College for Women
& Hospital, Enam Medical College, Kumudini Women’s Medical College, Uttara
Adhunik Medical College, ZH Shikdar Women’s Medical College, Ragib Rabeya
Medical College; each eligible foreign student must transfer USD 5,000 by July
2018 to the college account.
- Attestation required (Notary Public, Education Ministry, Foreign
Ministry) of applicant’s 10thØ & 12th transcripts &
- MCI registration of Indian students required
- NOC required for Nepalese studentsØ You are requested to send
prospective applicant’s 10th & 12th transcripts (full page scan copies) to
us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligibility certificate issued by medical council of India.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets with minimum 50 %.
- Attested copies of academic credentials
- 12 passport size photographs
- Passport attested with 3 photocopies
- Medical insurance and HIV reports by recognized
All documents to be
attested by competent authority