Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
- No entrance exam in India like IELTS/SAT, etc.
- A student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December in the year of admission applied
- Applicant must be standard XII passed from a regular board with aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from General category.
- Students from open boards like NIOS are not eligible for MCI Eligibility Certificate but can still get admission in Ukraine though.
- Student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2018 onwards for admission in any country in abroad. However as a NEET unqualified candidate you can still study in Ukraine and pursue a medical career abroad.
- As per the latest notification issued by MCI in accordance with the decision taken by Delhi High Court, students aspiring to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities in 2019, and did not qualify / register / appear in NEET – 2019; should produce an Eligibility Certificate issued by Medical Council of India at the time of admission to Foreign Medical Universities.
Documents required for admission to study in Russia
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate (In English)
- Passing Certificate/Migration Certificate
- Birth Certificate (In English)
- 12 Passport size Photos (Matte Finish – White Background)
- Health certificate, and HIV free medical certificate
- Travel & Health Insurance
- Parents 6 Months Bank statement